This outdoor refuse organizer is made of decay-resistant wood and combines function with fashion to keep trash and recycling bins tidy. It is crafted with solid wood from the Cypress tree family with decay resistance similar to Western Red Cedar. Designed with tongue and groove construction, it is moisture resistant and finished with an acrylic protective coating for maximum weather protection. Stained medium brown color. Packed un-assembled in carton with easy-to-follow assembly instructions inside package. Ships anywhere in North America. FLAT RATE SHIPPING $99.49 IN CONTINENTAL USA
- Product Dimensions: 34 x 62 x 48 inches ; 95 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 95 pounds
- ASIN: B0044YG2D2
- Item model number: RSS2001
Easy to put together, quality is not top notch
Cons: The one door was a little off because it must not be level – when we hung both of the front doors, you can easily see from the front that one is a centimeter higher than the other. It came all the way from China – so perhaps it was warped on the way. We had to hang them this way in order for the latching components to match up. My biggest complaint is that it doesn’t keep out water – the bikes were being dripped on. We plan to fix this with caulk applied to the underside but I would have expected an outdoor shed to not leak. We have just put this up a few weeks ago. I am not sure how well it will last over time.
Decent Storage Shed..Wish it was bigger
1) I wish it was bigger. I can only fit one receptacle can, along with my recycling containers. The receptacle just fits too. I wish it was a foot longer and 6″-12″ in depth
2) The construction is okay. The assembly was fine, but it is not as sturdy as I hoped. It is light in weight so I wished it was heavier. The doors are very lightweight.
Overall, it is a decent purchase and would recommend except for the caveats mentioned above.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.